VOTE FOR YOUR CAUSE CHARITY PROGRAM
Vote for your cause charity program in Los Angeles county, California.
LAcarGUY Initiated a giving campaign to bring additional attention and resources to charities providing services in the Los Angeles County, CA. Any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
In 2016 LAcarGUY initiated a program designed to support our community the way you all have supported us! Now continuing in 2016, any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly outreach program by LAcarGUY will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a ‘One Time’ gift as follows:
- Check for $500
- Logo placement and/or recognition within the website for one month.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
- Charity must be nominated on the LAcarGUY Facebook site each month.
- Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 12:01am CST and closed on the 15th of each month at 5:00 PM CST.
- Voting is opened the 16th at 12:01am CST and closed on the last day of the month at 11:59pm CST.
- A charity is limited to 3 awards through any 12-month period.
- You may vote for your charity once a day, every day until the contest ends.
- LAcarGUY will retain the right to ‘approve’ or ‘disapprove’ of any displays, text, writings, logos, or references to the charity that would be presented for support or placement LAcarGUY associated sites or locations.
- Charity or organization must provide proof of 501c3 charity if applicable. Proof should be emailed prior to vote ending. Provide hard copy to dealer at time of award.
- LAcarGUY reserves the right to change or cancel this program at anytime.
- Based upon votes place in support of the nomination of Facebook.
- Vote count is based upon votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
- Ultimate decision of monthly winners is determined by the management or staff of LAcarGUY, and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest’s end.
- The winning organization or cause can receive payment within 45 to 90 business days after the close of voting.
- Once votes are tallied, winner will be notified via Facebook message and should contact dealer to set date and time of giveaway.
LAcarGUY is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of groups and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program. Contact us at www.lacarguy.com for more information.
Taking It To The Streets with Lori and Shira!
Taking it to the streets with Lori and Shira is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that started out as a mother and teen daughter driving around Riverside, California giving waters, snacks and dog treats to homeless people and their pets.