Some of our Team Members have asked about the status of the Medical Benefits for May 2020. In response, please find the link below with a letter from Sean Sullivan answering those questions.
We are pleased to announce that government restrictions have been eased slightly and we are now able to open for Internet Sales. In doing so, we have contacted a small group of people (about 2-3 per location) from the Sales side of the business to return to work during this transition.
Some of our Team Members have asked about 401(k) distribution changes announced as part of the CARES Act. To make sure we provided you with the best information possible, we connected with our partners at Transamerica and they’ve assisted in putting together the following information.
- CARES Act and Retirement Plan Summary (English)
- CARES Act and Retirement Plan Summary (Spanish) – Coming Soon
For our Team Members who filed a reduced hours claim through EDD, you may be asked to provide a DE-2063 “Notice of Reduced Earnings”. Should you require one, please contact Payroll@LAcarGUY.com.
For those members of our team affected by the furlough announced today, we would like to provide the following documents to assist with any questions regarding Unemployment Insurance or COBRA.
- EDD “For Your Benefit: California’s Programs for the Unemployed”
- EDD “Para Su Beneficio: Programas del Estado de California para las Personas Desempleadas”
- COBRA Continuation Coverage Initial Notice
- Notificación Inicial de Cobertura de Continuación de COBRA
If there are any additional questions or if we can be of assistance, please contact HR@LAcarGUY.com.