The Line of 2016 Lexus Hybrids Offers a Luxurious, Impressive Drive
Whether it’s the sharp, dynamic lines of the 2016 Lexus RX or the powerful, robust front-end of the 2016 Lexus CT Hybrid, Lexus designed each member of the Lexus hybrid family with an eye for luxury and beauty. Each one turns heads like no other vehicle on the road.
Each car in the 2016 Lexus hybrid family has gorgeous interiors to go with their incredible exteriors, and each of them comes available with a comprehensive and luxurious assortment of features. Take, for example, the 2016 Lexus LS, which comes with:
- Leather F SPORT seats, ergonomically designed for your comfort.
- Climate controlled seats and steering wheel
- Shimamoku espresso wood trim
- Wood- and leather-trimmed rear-center console
- Massaging rear seats
- Power rear sunshade
- Scratch-resistant clear-coat paint
But the 2016 Lexus LS doesn’t simply come beautifully appointed. It also comes with available technological features, so that your ride is as convenient as it is comfortable. Some of these include:
- 12.3-inch navigation display
- 19-speaker Mark Levinson surround sound audio system
- Lexus Enform service connect
- Lexus Enform directions
- Rear-seat entertainment system
- Subscription-free traffic and weather updates
- HD Radio with iTunes tagging
- Sirius XM satellite radio
Meet the Line
Now that you’ve been introduced to what the line of 2016 Lexus hybrids offers, here is the complete line of vehicles.
- 2016 Lexus CT Hybrid: One of the most fuel efficient luxury vehicles on the road, the 2016 Lexus CT Hybrid delivers drivers a combined city/highway fuel economy of 42 mpg. The CT Hybrid also offers surprising cargo space, making it one of the most versatile luxury vehicles, too.
- 2016 Lexus ES: Sporty and spacious, the 2016 Lexus ES balances power and fuel economy. With 200 horsepower and 39 mpg highway, the 2016 ES is perfectly suited to handle highway driving, in addition to suburban and urban driving.
- 2016 Lexus GS: The 2016 Lexus GS is one of the most powerful luxury vehicles available today, and it provides drivers with an astounding 338 horsepower. With its unique construction and precision handling, it offers an exhilarating and sporty experience.
- 2016 Lexus LS Hybrid: With its 5L V8 engine, the 2016 Lexus LS Hybrid delivers more horsepower than the 2016 GS. With 438 hp, the LS hybrid provides a powerful and dynamic drive.
- 2016 Lexus NX: As a crossover SUV, the 2016 Lexus NX combines the precision handling of a sedan with the spacious and roomy interior of an SUV. This puts it in an extremely versatile class, but the NX is one of only a few crossovers that can lay claim to the luxury of the Lexus name.
- 2016 Lexus RX Hybrid: With a narrow wheelbase and a spacious interior, the 2016 Lexus RX Hybrid affords drivers nuanced handling and the power to carry almost any cargo. And with a combined city/highway fuel economy of 30 mpg, the 2016 RX Hybrid is also one of the most fuel efficient SUVs available today.
Learn More About the Line of 2016 Lexus Hybrids Today
If you’re a driver in the Los Angeles or Santa Monica area, any one of the 2016 Lexus hybrids would be perfect for you — only your preferences and personal style will determine which one! Let the LA Car Guy help you make your choice. Gives us a call at (888) 965-4998 or fill out our contact form to get started today!