Here’s Why the Lexus Sedans Can’t Be Matched
Advanced Safety Suites and Features
Those California highways aren’t always predictable, and that’s why you’ll find great safety features in your Lexus sedan:
- Pre-Collision System: Integrated with a Pedestrian Detection system, PCS will monitor the road ahead. If a collision is unavoidable, PCS will prepare Brake Assist to automatically engage if needed.
- Backup Camera: See everything behind you from other vehicles in a parking lot to you child’s favorite toy with the backup camera. The live feed is projected to the screen in your console.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: As expected, you can set your desired speed, but this next generation cruise control gives you something extra. It also maintains a set distance between you and the vehicle ahead without you having to reset your speed.
Gain Responsive Control With Driving Modes
Sometimes, you want a little more thrill in your drive. Other days, you’ll want to focus on conserving your fuel. Select the driving mode that matches your needs:
- Eco Mode: Engine power and throttle response are both moderated to upgrade your Lexus sedan’s fuel efficiency through reduced power consumption.
- Sport S and S+: The S mode will allow for faster gear changes and dynamic throttle mapping through altering the powertrain. The S+ builds on the S mode with tighter suspension and more responsive steering.
- EV Mode: Over short distance and at low speed, your Lexus may be able to operate in battery power alone.
The Lexus Sedan Line Up
The Lexus sedan line up has 8 available— so no matter how particular your needs, you can find a model and trim to match. See what’s available:
- IS: Enjoy a powerful ride without sacrificing your mileage. The IS gets an average of 33 mpg on the highway and comes with a rigid chassis as well as track-tuned suspension.
- ES: Accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 7 seconds in the Lexus ES. With a striking design, this model can make a statement of power thanks to its engine’s 268 hp maximum.
- ES Hybrid: Take your pick of 4 selectable driving modes and get 39 mpg on the highway. Plus, it comes with all the cabin luxuries of its ES sibling.
- GS: The GS will impress you with a passionate performance yielding a maximum of 241 hp thanks to the integrated turbo boosts. You’ll see peak responsiveness thanks to an 8-speed Sport Direct-Shift transmission.
- GS Hybrid: Lexus is out to prove that hybrids can be powerful too. The GS Hybrid gives you whopping 338 hp in total and gets up to 60 miles per hour in 5.6 seconds. Even with all that power, you can expect 34 mpg on the highway.
- GS F: Are you crazy about horsepower and performance? The GS F is forging new ground for the Lexus line for an incredible 467 hp. The 5.0L V8 engine is the star of the show in this model.
- LS: Exhilaration meets innovation in the LS, which offers 386 hp at it’s maximum. In just 5.4 seconds, you’ll reach 60 miles per hour and you’ll get 24 mpg on the highway.
- LS Hybrid: Again, Lexus hybrids manage to give you the right balance of outer beauty and incredible performance. Enjoy 438 total hp and a respectable 24 mpg on the highway.
Come by LA Car Guy Portal for a Test Drive
With 8 models to choose from, the line of Lexus sedans leaves nothing to be desired. You might have your eye one a particular model, but you can’t be sure until you take it for a test drive. Contact LAcarGUY to experience Lexus luxury first hand. Fill out our contact form to make an appointment or ask any questions.