Start the Interview Process for the 2016 Toyota Mirai
The 2016 Toyota Mirai has arrived in Los Angeles, and it’s time for you to sign up for this next-generation experience. The hydrogen fuel cell powered car represents a leap forward in zero emissions automotive technology, and it gives you the best range of any zero emissions vehicle.
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the Mirai, visit Toyota Santa Monica, an LAcarGUY dealership that carries the new Mirai, to start your interview process. Toyota Santa Monica is one of only 8 dealerships that carries the new Mirai, so stop in today!
Two Ways to Get Started
To get started on your Mirai journey, you’ll have to take care of a few preliminary steps. You have two main options for your first step:
- Contact Toyota Santa Monica: If you’re itching to get out on the road with your new Mirai, directly contact your LAcarGUY Toyota Santa Monica dealer. This is the perfect option if you’ve already done your research on the 2016 Mirai and are ready to show off your next generation ride.
- Submit a Questionnaire: If you want to learn a little more about the Mirai first, opt for filling out the quick questionnaire. You’ll have to fill in a little information about yourself, and you’ll get the chance to learn more about the Mirai.
The Mirai Interview Process
For the Santa Monica area and elsewhere, you’ll need to complete an interview for your 2016 Mirai. But don’t worry! You’ll just have to meet a few simple prerequisites:
- Location of Residence: For the moment, only California residents can purchase the Mirai. In the future, Toyota plans to expand the Mirai’s supporting infrastructure to other states and locations.
- Driving Preference and Fit: If you are looking for the next best sports car, the Mirai isn’t for you. However, if you’re all about fuel economy and minimized carbon footprints, the Mirai was certainly designed with you in mind.
- The Bold and the Few: Because there are only a few Mirai cars available, the dealers have to be a bit selective. If you are a bold trendsetter who’s looking towards the future, you won’t have a problem.
Why Is There an Interview Process?
It’s a little unusual for a car to have an interview process, but there are a few reasons behind the unorthodox approach:
- Limited Supply: For 2017, Toyota plan to sell only 3,000 Mirai’s in the state of California. As a result, the application process aims to target owners that are truly excited about this new hydrogen fuel cell powered car.
- Location Restrictions: At the moment, only a handful of public fueling stations are available for hydrogen replenishment. This is one of the main reasons for the limited Mirai supply.
- Personal Requests: Because of the limited resources, the Mirai can’t be purchased as a gift for others. The intended owner must submit their own questionnaire and attend the interview.
- Authorized Dealers: In the LA area, only 8 dealerships are authorized to deal the Mirai, making it important to match potential owners with the right dealer.
After Order Benefits
The Mirai is certainly the new kid on the block, but this car comes with an incredible amount of support for adventurous drivers who dare to be bold in a new way:
- Complimentary Fuel: Get three years worth of free fuel or a maximum of $15,000 in refueling costs with your Mirai.
- Safety Connect and Entune: Enjoy three years of service, which includes a hydrogen station finder app and Mirai Complimentary Rental Experience.
- Roadside Assistance: Upgraded roadside assistance is complimentary for the first 3 years regardless of your mileage.
- Toyota Care: This standard service is enhanced for Mirai owners. It includes complimentary regular maintenance for the first 3 years or 35,000 miles.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Take advantage of 3 years of round-the-clock support for your Mirai.
With the 2016 Mirai, you get three great warranty levels:
- Basic Warranty: This covers you for 3 years or 36,000 miles, depending on which comes first.
- Powertrain Warranty: This warranty extends for 5 years or 60,000 miles and covers basic issues related to powertrain maintenance.
- Key Fuel Cell Components: This coverage will give you peace of mind for 8 years or 100,000 miles. It covers the essential components of your fuel cell, including the power control unit, ECU, boost converter, hydrogen fueling, hybrid control module, FC air compressor, hybrid battery pack, FC hydrogen tanks, and FC stack.
Experience the 2016 Toyota Mirai Firsthand at LAcarGUY
Are you ready to jumpstart your Mirai Interview Process? Reach out to LAcarGUY through our convenient contact form, and make your appointment for your test drive. We’ll get back to you quickly regarding the next steps and setting up your interview.