Entertainment, Performance, and Efficiency — Our Line of Toyota Sedans
Energy Efficient Technology
Driving around LA can be a strain on your budget, unless you’re in a Toyota sedan. They come equipped with a range of energy efficient technologies:
- Energy Monitor: Available in hybrid trims, the energy monitor gives you an overview of your battery, gas engine, and electric motor to help you maximize your driving efficiency.
- Hybrid Synergy Drive: The combination of gas and battery power helps you achieve 40 mpg in some trims. Additionally, the emission rating for the HSD is SULEV, or Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle.
- Eco Driving Mode: This button will ease your gas pedal’s output and regulates air conditioning, leading to fuel efficiency. All this with a simple push of a button.
- Aerodynamic Efficiency: Benefit from the special placement of diffuser panels designed to reduce turbulence. This decreases wind noise and enhanced control.
- Vortex Generators: To maximize efficiency, Toyota engineers developed vortex generates, which are minuscule, but specially placed features. The vortexes smooth out your ride and keep your cabin quiet.
Driver Assistance and Safety Elements
Keep safe on all those crazy LA roadways with these helpful driver assistance features:
- Blind Spot Monitor: BSM gives you a visual warning when it detects another vehicle in your blind spot. Additionally, Rear Cross Traffic Alert helps you when you pull out of a parking spot or driveway.
- Lane Departure Alert: If you inadvertently veer too far from the center of your lane, your LDA gives you audible and visual warnings.
- Pre-Collision System: This system serves to monitor for possible frontal collisions. When a collision is unavoidable, the system will keep automatic brakes on standby and engage them if you need extra brake support.
- Star Safety System: This six-element safety suite includes Brake Assist, Traction Control, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Vehicle Stability Control, Smart Stop Technology and Anti-Lock Brake System.
- Safety Connect: Keep emergency assistance in easy reach with Safety Connect. Available 24/7, you get access to Stolen Vehicle Locator, Automatic Collision Notification, Emergency Assistance, and Roadside Assistance.
Convenience and Entertainment Features
Enjoy your Santa Monica commute without a quality suite of entertainment and convenience technologies:
- JBL GreenEdge Audio: Feel the beat with 10 amazing speakers, including an amplifier and a subwoofer. The crystal clear sound will make your commute an absolute breeze.
- Smart Key System: Unlock your trunk and front doors with your keys in your pocket. Once you’re settled in your cabin, just push the start button and you’re ready to go.
- Entune App Suite: OpenTable, Pandora, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, and Slacker Radio are all part of this incredible app suite. You can also get updates on sports scores, weather, stocks, gas prices and traffic.
- Wireless Charging: Leave your wires at home, and wirelessly charge your mobile device. Just place it on the nonslip surface in your console, and let your Toyota sedan do the rest.
- Three Zone Climate Control: Let your passengers choose their ideal temperature, and eliminate battles over the thermostat during long road trips. With this system, you’ll have one zone for the driver, one for the front passenger, and one for the the back seat.
The Lineup of Toyota Sedans
Toyota offers 4 models in their sedan line to cater to your need for luxury and performance power:
- Toyota Camry: The Camry looks like a luxury vehicle these days thanks to carefully placed metallic accents and 18 inch alloy wheels. The cabin doesn’t disappoint with JBL GreenEdge audio and wood grain style accents.
- Toyota Avalon: Toyota engineers have reimagined the familiar Avalon for a more sophisticated look with sculpted lines. Enjoy a V6 engine that gives you 268 hp and 448 lb-ft of torque. Plus, it still gets 31 mpg on the highway.
- Toyota Corolla: Elevate your style with an eye catching exterior and aerodynamic design. This sport’s minded model comes with a Sport Mode, paddle shifters and a sporty drive position.
- Toyota Yaris: With a European inspired exterior, the Yaris is a standout compact car capable of 37 mpg on the highway and it’s not even a hybrid! The size plus the maneuverability makes it perfect for those tricky city parking spaces.
Stop by LA Car Guy Portal for a Test Drive
Before you settle on your ideal model, why not take it for a test drive? Come down to LA Car Guy Portal, and we’ll help you pick out the right trim. Fill out our fast contact form to make an appointment and ask any of your questions.